Thursday 30 December 2010

My thoughts on 7325 Cursed Cobra Statue

This set look great. The best minifigure in this set is Helen Skvalling in my opinion. She is exclusive to this set and has a cool hair piece. Another Jake Raines and he's the same as the one in the Scarab Attack. The Snake Charmer Mummy looks cool. He seems to have printing on his headdress and I think the rest of him is the same as any other mummy. The car looks good but I think there are some better ones in other sets. The Cobra seems to have loads of ball joints everywhere which makes him a lot more snake like in appearance. The treasure in this set is the Golden Scarab Shield which is placed under the Cobra's head. I can't wait to get this set and do a final verdictPlease tell me what you think about this set and tell me if your going to get some of the sets in this theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment