Thursday 30 December 2010

My thoughts on 7307 Flying Mummy Attack

This set looks awesome. It is my favourite set at the moment and I don't think I'm going to change my mind about that. It includes a Jake Raines but this time he has aviator headgear and a different body print. The Flying Mummy's look amazing and the best part is that this set comes with two. The obelisk looks cool but I don't think those hieroglyphics are printed. The plane looks spectacular, the plane is the thing that really makes this set the best for me. Unfortunately, it looks like there will be more stickers on the plane but once there on there on and you don't normally have to worry about them. Please tell me what you think about this set and tell me if your going to get some of the sets in this theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment