Thursday 30 December 2010

My thoughts on 7306 Golden Staff Gaurdians

This set looks quite good in terms of the minifigs. This is the only set that does not include Jake Raines which is good because you need a variety of characters. Instead of Jake Rains you have Mac McCloud who is the engineer of the team. The set also comes with two Mummy Warriors with some cool weapons and nice printing on them. The bike that Mac McCloud rides looks like a classic style bike with a nice colour scheme. The dark red is used on all the vehicles in this theme which is cool. Their is also a little temple wear the Golden Staff is kept. When I get this set I will review it and give you my final verdict on the set. Please tell me what you think about this set and tell me if your going to get some of the sets in this theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment